Help for confidence and low self esteem.
Low confidence and a lack of self esteem:
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy can be effective treatment to help you deal with confidence and self esteem issues and so help to change negative thoughts and feelings. A good example of this could be exam nerves, a job interview or perhaps taking your driving test. Testimonials
Failing to achieve full potential can hold you back throughout your life. Below are some examples:
- Not liking to try new things
- Feeling you can’t do anything right
- Having a hard time meeting new people and making friends
- Becoming easily embarrassed
- Thinking I can’t do it, before trying or doing something new
- Worry about being rejected
- Thinking you may fail, always worrying about what might happen
- Feeling overwhelmed by social functions
- Problems with relationships
Everything we react to in our lives is formed from an experience, something we have learned. If we react to certain situations with a lack of confidence, then we can learn to react in a way that is positive and feels natural.
By changing your perspective to a positive outlook and thinking about what you could do will put you back in control.
If you believe in yourself, other people will believe in you!
Feeling more self-belief and assurance will help your confidence and self-esteem to grow, giving you the motivation and confidence to take control of your life.
- Have positive thoughts about your own abilities
- Focus on your strengths
- Looking positively about situations
- Feeling much more assertive
- Giving yourself credit for your achievements
- Being much more at ease with yourself
- Looking to the future in a positive way
Take steps today that will lead to a change tomorrow for the better.
How can Hypnotherapy help?
A lack of confidence and low esteem respond particularly well to hypnotherapy and hypnosis. Using positive suggestion therapy and visualisation skills can help to change your perception from a negative thought pattern to a positive one. In some cases though hypno-analysis is recommended to deal with the root cause of the problem.
Another successful way to deal people’s problems is to use the changing limiting beliefs (CLB)
This is more of a training course of understanding yourself better so that you can change those old unwanted thoughts, habits and negative feelings, into becoming much more positive, focused in control and empowered. Link to Changing limiting beliefs course
If you require any more information, or have any other questions regarding confidence and self esteem issues, please contact Rob on 01202 245020 or 07920 885015.
Confidentiality is strictly observed at all times.
Conveniently located close to Bournemouth, Poole, Broadstone, Wimborne, Canford Heath, Corfe Mullen, Creekmoor, Ferndown, Verwood, West Moors, Parkstone, Upton, Hamworthy, Westborne, Southborne, Bear Cross, Wallisdown, Winton, Charminster, Branksome, Lychett Matravers, Lilliput, West Parley, Canford cliffs, Sandbanks, Swanage, Oakdale, Christchurch, Parkstone, Blandford, Wareham and the surrounding areas of Dorset.